CORRECT CHOICE FOR A HIGH PERFORMANCE AND EFFECTIVE YIELD
Betraorganic is a premix which is containing high level vitamin, organic mineral, live yeast, niacin and toxin binding in the composition, prepared for meet of needs of high efficiency animals . Beside that, the result of more effectively metabolism work, it is provide more healthy yield and rapid growth for animals.
WHY ORGANIC MINERAL ?
The bioavailability of the minerals are quite low, they must be resolved in order to enter in ionic form larger molecules structure and absorption. Interact with other dietary components and occurs can not be exploited and become decreases and lost under stress for the absorption rates. Due to these and similar uncertainties for achieve optimum performance arises the necessity of using organic minerals.
Organic minerals used in normal mineral ions of the body in the small intestine digestibility rather than use with peptides and amino acids digestibility ways in the body. As biologically as high benefit, this mineral also moves much easier to form and is quite high absorption in the intestine. As they are more stable, they are also protected as biochemical in the reverse rations which may occur with some ratios that can reduce the absorption rate of the components.
• By strengthening the immune system, increases the resistance against diseases of animals.
• Improves the reproductive performance and provide accurate and easy mating.
• Increase the feed conversion ratio and ability to adapt to the feed changes.
• Increase of daily milk yield and milk quality.
• Increase the inseminations ratio in herd and decrease of treatment costs.
• Prevent disorders in the nails, feathers and skin.
• Prevent of white muscle disease and repair of ceratine tissue.
• Increase the meat yield and carcasses quality in beef cattles.
• It helps to the solve vitamin and mineral deficiencies in ovines and bovines.
• Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil, wool, paper eating and wall licking.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Toxin Binders, Live Yeast, Zinc, Organic Zinc, Manganese, Organic Manganese, Iron, Copper, Organic Copper, Iodine, Cobalt, Organic Cobalt, Selenium
Cattle 100 g / day– Each ton of feed 10kg
Packaging Shape; 10 kg and 20 kg in Kraft bags
|Identifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1kg Premix|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||250,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||250||mg/kg|
|3a315||Vitamin B3 / Niacin||Niacinamide||5000||mg/kg|
|E-5||Manganese||Hydrated Manganese Amino Acid Chelate||4,000||mg/kg|
|E-6||Zinc||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate Of Zinc||4,000||mg/kg|
|E-4||Copper||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate Of Copper||700||mg/kg|
|E-1704||Live Yeast||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae||3 X 1011||CFU/kg|
|Binders, Solidification Inhibitors|
|E563||Toxin Binder||Sepiolitic Clay||200,000||mg/kg|