WITH A HIGH ENERGY CONTENTS, PROVIDE A RICH NUTRITION
This is a licking bucket which is molasses based with a rich mineral and vitamin conten, provide energy and performance and in order to meet increased nutritional requirements of horses and foals. It is composed of beneficial nutritional value for all animals, beet molasses, vegetable oils and protein contents. At the same time, with enhanced nutritional value prevent of yield losses, decrease in appetite and provide become more resistance against diseases of animals. With mineral and vitamin content meets the daily use needs of animals. For a better efficiency, healthy growth and rapid development on your horses and foals, choose BETRABITTER HORSE licking buckets.
- Accelerate of development and growth, appetizer.
- Increase the performance and live body weight, gives energy.
- Increase the feed conversion ratio, provide benefit for feed digestive.
- It helps to eliminate vitamin and mineral deficiencies in horses.
- Increase the number of rumen bacteria and efficiency in a positive way.
- Supports the correct functioning of digestive system with licking reflex.
- Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil, wool, paper eating and wall licking.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium, Phosphorus, Calcium
Provide of licking block easily within reach of the animals next to the waterers and feeders that putting or hanging from the middle. Due to the rigid structure of the mixture does not melt, does not chew and prevents unnecessary consumption, thus providing a seamless and high-quality usage for your animals. Consumption is at the maximum level in the first stage, following weeks that continues to be the required level. Consumption amount may change depending on the deficiencies and nutrition of animals. Do not leave free licking to front of the long period stayed hungry animals.
Horse/ day / 150 gr - Foal / day / 50 gr
Packaging Shape; 2 kg and 6 kg in plastic case - 20 kg in plastic bucket
|İdentifier Number||Active Ingredient||Analysis Values|
|Active Ingredient||Analytical Values|
|Active Ingredient||Filling Materials|
|Rate of Humidity (max.)||%2|