TRUEST SOLUTION; BEST RESULT FOR HOOF PROBLEMS
BETRAHORSE HOOF use for the purposes prevent of foot and hoof disorders of horses. Beside that, with containing intensive active ingredients, it shows restorative and possitive effect for nail health. This is a high density feed premix in order to support of the treatment of ruminal acidosis, nail disorders, nail decay and nail softening which arising from excess protein and carbohydrate consumption in animals.
Nail disorders cause to inflict pain in animals and effect their yields significantly. It is related with their performance and nail healths. Nowadays due to wrong feedings, it effects negatively of nail health of animals. Unless do not treat the problems on nail, it causes to pain in animals, prevent their healthy walking, prevent correct feeding, causing to performance decreases.
- Prevent of foot and hoof problems.
- Support the nail keratization.
- It is effective intake of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Support of hoof health.
- In cases where the nail problems, shows a positive and restorative effect.
- By supporting nail keratizasyon and musculoskeletal system, reduces predisposition to hoof disease.
- Use as a support provider in stress situations such as (birth, cold, heat, transport, noise, vaccination).
- By support the immune system, reduce the disease incidence.
- Enter to structure of more than 200 enzymes which necessary for the liver function.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B7, Biotin, Organic Zinc, Organic Manganese , Organic Copper, Organic Cobalt, Selenium, Magnesium, Live Yeast
During periods of nail problem in animals, it is recommended to use at least 1 month before the summer and before winter. For more effective results at hoof, it should be used during at least two months.
Horse : 75 gr / day - Foal 25 gr / day - to each ton feed 10kg
Packaging Shape; 3 kg in bucket - 15 kg in bucket
|İdentifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1,000 mg Premıks|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||7,500,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||75,000||mg/kg|
|E-6||Zinc||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Zinc||3,600||mg/kg|
|E-5||Manganese||Mangan's Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate||2,000||mg/kg|
|E-4||Copper||Copper Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate||1,250||mg/Kg|
|E-8||Selenium||Selenomethion saccharomyces cerevisiae Organic selenium from NCYC R397||30||mg/kg|
|E-1704||Live Yeast||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae||3 X 1011||CFU/kg|