PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT AND OPTIMAL EFFICIENCY FOR LAMENESS PROBLEMS
BETRAHOOF use for the purposes prevent of foot and nail disorders of bovine and ovine animals. Beside that, with containing intensive active ingredients, it shows restorative and possitive effect for nail health. This is a high density feed premix in order to support of the treatment of ruminal acidosis, nail disorders, nail decay and nail softening which arising from excess protein and carbohydrate consumption in animals.
Nail disorders cause to inflict pain in animals and effect their yields significantly. It is related with their performance and nail healths. Nowadays due to wrong feedings and stay of animals on the concrete floors, effect negatively of nail health of animals. Unless do not treat the problems on nail, causing to pain in animals, prevent their healthy walking, correct feeding, effecting their milk, meat and fertility yield decreases and causing even to death of animals.
- Prevent of foot and nail problems.
- Support the nail keratization.
- It s effective intake of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- In cases where the nail problems, shows a positive and restorative effect.
- By supporting nail keratizasyon and musculoskeletal system, reduces predisposition to foot disease.
- Depends on the mineral deficiency,used to treat on problems such as pica, milk dripping.
- Use as a support provider in stress situations such as (birth, cold, heat, transport, noise, vaccination).
- By supporting the immune system, reduce the disease incidence.
- Enter to structure of more than 200 enzymes which necessary for the liver function.
- Improve footrot disease in sheep and increase the twin rate.
Biotin, Organic Zinc, Organic Manganese , Organic Copper, Organic Cobalt , Organic Selenium, Magnesium, Live Yeast
During periods of nail problem in animals, it is recommended to use at least 1 month before the summer and before winter. For more effective results in nail, it should be used during at least two months.
Cattle 100 g / day - Sheep 10 g / day - to each ton feed 10kg
Packaging Shape; 3 kg in plastic bucket - 15 kg in plastic bucket
|Identifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premix|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-6||Zinc||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Zinc||4,000||mg/kg|
|E-5||Manganese||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Manganese||4,000||mg/Kg|
|E-4||Copper||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Copper||700||mg/Kg|
|E-1704||Live Yeast||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae||3 X 1011||CFU/kg|