QUICK AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION IN REPRODUCTIVE PROBLEMS
BETRAFERTIL improve the reproductive performance of high-efficiency animal, it supports liver function and helps the metabolism work more effectively. The liver is most important organ which especially during the transition period affecting animal health and productivity, it s a uniqe product designed for cleaning, protect and support the immune system of liver. BETRAFERTIL by containing vitamin, organic chelated trace minerals and live yeast allows to their reproductive health, high fertility and pregnancy rates increase of efficient animals.
NEGATIVE ENERGY BALANCE
- Transition period involve of the last 21 days of pregnancy and during the first 21 days.
- Complex hormonal and metabolic changes are occurs.
- The last period of pregnancy feed intake is reduced by 30% and after birth feed consumption increase is slower compared to milk production, reach to peak level is later than expected
- Cattles lose weight and decrease of body condition. Animal is in negative energy balance.
- Because of immune system is suppressed, postparium metabolic, breast and infectious risk of exposure to diseases increase.
EFFECTS OF MINERALS IN IMMUNE SYSTEM
- It is necessary for carbohydrate and fat metabolism functions.
- It is necessary to enhance the immune system.
- It is necessary for the improvement of reproductive function.
- It is necessary to repair the cell.
- It is necessary to increase mucosal immunity.
- By strengthening the immune system, increases the resistance against diseases of animals.
- Improves the reproductive performance and provide accurate and easy mating.
- Prevent disorders in the nails, hairs and skin. Repair of ceraitne tissue.
- Increase the inseminations ratio in herd and decrease of treatment costs.
- It improves the traceability of fertility and provide a healthy pass for next pregnancy period.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Live Yeast, DCP, Zinc, Organic Zinc, Manganese, Organic Manganese, Iron, Copper, Organic Copper, Cobalt, Selenium, Organic Selenium
10 days before birth, 20 days after birth, in rutting problems seen animals 30 days use is recommended.
Cattle 100 g / day - Sheep 10 g / day - to each ton feed 10kg
Packaging Shape; 3 kg in Bucket - 10 kg in Bucket
|Identifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premix|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||500,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||1,000||mg/Kg|
|E-5||Manganese||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Manganese||4,000||mg/kg|
|E-6||Zinc||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Zinc||4,000||mg/Kg|
|E-4||Copper||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate of Copper||700||mg/Kg|
|E-8||Selenium||Selenomethionine saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC R397 obtained from organic selenium||25||mg/Kg|
|E-1704||Live Yeast||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae||6 X 1011||CFU/kg|