PROVIDES ECONOMIC BENEFITS AND QUICK RESULTS WITH LOW USAGE QUANTITY
This is a concentrated mixture for dairy cows which produced for feed mills and farmers who produce their own feeds. It is a high density and well balanced feed premix which produced in order to meet the needs of vitamins and minerals of productive dairy cows.
VITAMIN AND MINERAL DEFICIENCIES
Symptoms of vitamin and mineral deficiencies, varies depending on the severity of deficiency. In the first stage problems occurs with immune and enzyme functions. By deficiency increases respectively maximum growth stops and fertility problems occurs. Later on, body weight gain is reduce, stops even body weight losses occurs. At this stage, related to vitamin and mineral deficiencies clinical symptoms begins to occurs.
• By strengthening the immune system, increases the resistance against diseases of animals.
• Improves the reproductive performance and provide accurate and easy mating.
• Increase the feed conversion ratio and ability to adapt to the feed changes.
• Increase of daily milk yield and milk quality.
• Increase the inseminations ratio in herd and decrease of treatment costs.
• Prevent disorders in the nails, feathers and skin.
• Prevent of white muscle disease and repair of ceratine tissue.
• It helps to the solve vitamin and mineral deficiencies in ovines and bovines.
• Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil, wool, paper eating and wall licking.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium
1kg to each ton of milk feeds.
Packaging Shape; 20 kg in Kraft Bag
|İdentifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premıks|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||15,000,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||30,000||mg/kg|