BEST RESULT FOR A CORRECT START
It is prepared in order to meet the rapid growth of calves and lamb, with containing highly vitamin, organic trace mineral and yeast cell wall rates meets the needs of calves and lambs, supports the health of digestive system. By contain high bioavailability vitamins and minerals that enhance the immune system, increases bone and muscle development, decrease of diarrhea cases to the minimum level and reduce the incidence. Betracalf has prepared for support the rumen in calves and lambs for the future, It is a unique product for healthy and rapid development.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Creates a healthy digestive tract.
- Reduces of the diarrhea cases.
- Resolves vitamins and trace mineral deficiencies.
- Prevent of nail ,hair and skin disorders
- Reduce of treatment costs.
- Repair of keratin tissue.
- Increase the benefit of feed and milk.
- Regulates the transition from milk to feed.
- Increases of resistance againts diseases.
- Provides a healthy growth and rapid development.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Zinc, Organic zinc, Manganese, Organic manganese, Iron, Copper, Organic copper, Selenium, Organic selenium, DL-Methionine, Beta glucan, MOS
Use by mixing to milk, water and feed of calves and lambs.
In calves 15gr/daily -Lambs 4gr/daily or 2kg to each ton of feed usage is recommend.
Packaging Shape; 0.75 kg in plastic box - 3 kg in plastic bucket
|Identifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premix|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||400,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||4,000||mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1||Tiamin Mononitrate||400||mg/kg|
|E-5||Manganese||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate Of Manganese||4000||mg/kg|
|E-6||Zinc||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate Of Zinc||4000||mg/kg|
|E-4||Copper||Hydrated Amino Acid Chelate Of Copper||700||mg/kg|
|E-8||Selenium||Selenomethionine saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC R397 obtained from organic selenium||20||mg/kg|
|Beta Glukan||Beta Glukan||150,000||mg/kg|