PREVENTS OF YIELD LOSS , PROVIDE PROTECTION AGAINST MYCOTOXINS
BETRATOXIN use for reduce the impact of mycotoxin in the animal and minimize the damage, protect against the mycotoxin of animals. By containing intensive toxin binder inside prevent of decreased production yield caused by aflatoxins and with highly porous nature by the absorption of mycotoxins it provides clearance. It is produced to support an effective feed premix which prevent of harmful bacteria and the healthy work of intestinal system.
The result of consumption of non-suitable stored with high humidity (Corn silage, sugar beet pulp) and spoiled raw materials, especially mycotoxins taken by animals, leads to yield losses by adversely affect digestive system, immune system and hormonal system. BETRATOXIN by binding of mycotoxins protects from the harmful effects, eliminates the negative effects of toxins by binding way.
• Prevents decreased production yield caused by aflatoxins.
• Do not bind of useful nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
• With a high porous structure mycotoxin binding capacity is very high.
• It is effective in reducing microbial proliferation and odor in feces.
• Creates a barrier against harmful bacteria and minimize the damage.
• Reduce the effect of mycotoxin and protect of rumen against mycotoxins
• By absorbing mycotoxins allows excretion from the body .
• Prevents decrease of efficiency, it contributes to development.
• Provides healthy working of the intestinal system.
• Provide support to body defense system.
• It prevents the absorption of mycotoxins in the digestive system.
Toxin Binders, Magnesium
Cattle 20 g / day - Sheep 2 g / day - to each ton feed 2kg
Packaging Shape; 20 kg in Kraft Bag
|İdentifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premıks|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|Beta Glucan||Beta Glucan||25,000||mg/kg|
|Binders, Solidification İnhibitors|
|E563||Toxin Binder||Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate (HSCAS)||800,000||mg/kg|