REDUCE OF YIELD LOSS , PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE SUPPORT
It has prepared for meet to needs of cultural race dairy and fatling animals, with containing high levels vitamin, trace mineral, live yeast, niacin and toxin binder compositions fully meets the needs of animals. At the same time, the result of more effectively metabolism work, it is provide more healthy yield and rapid growth.
The result of consumption of non-suitable stored with high humidity (Corn silage, sugar beet pulp) and spoiled raw materials, especially mycotoxins taken by animals, leads to yield losses by adversely affect digestive system, immune system and hormonal system.The active compounds in the content eliminates the negative effects of toxins by binding and bio-transformation path. Provide improvement to the following parameters such as;
• Digestive system
• Reproductive functions
• Liver functions
• Immune system
• Hormonal system
• By strengthening the immune system, increases the resistance against diseases of animals.
• Improves the reproductive performance and provide accurate and easy mating.
• Increase the feed conversion ratio and ability to adapt to the feed changes.
• Increase of daily milk yield and milk quality.
• Increase the inseminations ratio in herd and decrease of treatment costs.
• Prevent disorders in the nails, feathers and skin.
• Prevent of white muscle disease and repair of ceratine tissue.
• Increase the meat yield and carcasses quality in beef cattles.
• It helps to the solve vitamin and mineral deficiencies in ovines and bovines.
• Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil, wool, paper eating and wall licking.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Toxin Binders, Live Yeast, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium
Cattle 100 g / day - sheep 20 g / day – Each ton of feed 10kg
Packaging Shape; 10 kg and 20 kg in Kraft bags - / 10 kg and 20kg in plastic buckets
|Identifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premix|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||100,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||100||mg/kg|
|3a315||Vitamin B3 / Niacin||Niacinamide||1,250||mg/kg|
|E-1704||Live Yeast||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae||1,5 X 1011||CFU/kg|
|Binders, Solidification Inhibitors|
|E563||Toxin Binder||Sepiolitic Clay||50,000||mg/kg|