WITH LOW USING DOSAGE , PROVIDES QUICK RESULT AND ECONOMIC BENEFITS
It is a high density and well balanced feed premix which produced in order to meet the needs of vitamins and minerals of productive dairy cows, beside that with containing niacin inside support of milk performance. This is a concentrated mixture for dairy cows which produced for feed mills and farmers who produce their own feeds.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF NIACIN
• In the energy metabolism of rumen microorganisms, plays an important role.
• Increase the milk fat and milk protein effects.
• Increase of feed consumption and reduces the risk of ketosis.
• Prevents of liver diseases.
• Reduces the energy stress in high efficiency dairy cattles.
• By strengthening the immune system, increases the resistance against diseases of animals.
• Improves the reproductive performance and provide accurate and easy mating.
• Increase the feed conversion ratio and ability to adapt to the feed changes.
• Increase of daily milk yield and milk quality.
• Increase the inseminations ratio in herd and decrease of treatment costs.
• Prevent disorders in the nails, feathers and skin.
• Prevent of white muscle disease and repair of ceratine tissue.
• It helps to the solve vitamin and mineral deficiencies in ovines and bovines.
• Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil, wool, paper eating and wall licking.
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin , Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium
1kg to each ton of milk feeds.
Packaging Shape; 20 kg in Kraft Bag
|İdentifier Number||Active Ingredient||Additive Name||Level in 1 kg Premıks|
|Function Group : Nutritional feed additives|
|E-672||Vitamin A||Retinol Asetat||15,000,000||IU/kg|
|3a700||Vitamin E||Alfatokoferol Asetat||30,000||mg/kg|
|3a315||Vitamin B3 /Niacin||Niacinamide||100,000||mg/kg|